Wednesday, August 1, 2007

A miracle cure for female Depression

I'm pretty happy to be who I am today, generally I'm terribly depressed and morbid mostly because my whole day is surrounding which celebrity screwed up their lives most. But today I am happy, only because I saw Lizzie Grubman's teared up and overly tan skinned, and her short raggedy bleached hair was icing on the cake of my depression.



She is the epitome of the adage, "money can't buy you class", although some people generally refer that to Britney Spears, I personally believe she just doesn't spend her money. While Grubman seems to overspend it on fake luxuries that won't hide her ethnicity or her ugliness. Although I don't know any ethnicity that is orange shade with straw colored hair, maybe Oompa Loompa's but she'd be even a stange sect of those people.

I'm just happy about me today, my hair is long and healthy, my skin isn't faked baked, and I can walk the streets without people puking when they see me. She is the cure for any depression.

1 comment:

Fake Spotters said...

Perhaps if you didn't judge yourself and others so harshly and tried to find happiness in positive things, rather than in the misery of others, you would be less depressed?

After all, however often you say other people are 'ugly', it won't make you, even the tiniest bit, better looking, will it?

Women being like this to each other is what let men take over the world.