Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Gwen Stefani "Super-Vain" title of her new disorder

I'm so bored of posting posts about another celebrity's quest to be thin, or comfortableness with gaining enough weight to be a size 8. Today, it's about Gwen Stefani admitting to the Guardian about her weight gain after pregnancy.

"I try not to be but I'm super-neurotic about diet. I'm neurotic about trying not to be neurotic! I'm like every other girl. I have to try really hard my whole life to try to be fit. And I'm super-vain. And I want to wear cute clothes. You know, I was chubby when I was a little girl. And I have all those issues everyone else has. But I try not to. And I've learnt over the years that it's such a waste of time. And people like me whether I'm a little bit fatter or not."
You know, I really care less at this point. Sometimes I wonder if these celebrities live in a different world entirely then me. Where I come from being a size 6 is small, being a size 8 to 12 is normal, and over that is just a little chubby, until you get to a size where you can only wear Miu Mius, then you are just Fat. I'm sort of disgusted by this, I mean you should want to be healthy, but when it comes to the point where you tell strangers you are "super-vain" I think you have a problem. I wish tons of eating disorders therapist would take over LA and NYC for a year. Like SuperTherapist or something, because those people are stupid.

No comments: