Sunday, August 5, 2007

The best way to straighten hair

I recently splurged and bought a Maxiglide, although I already had a Chi iron. I wasn't particularly happy with the Chi iron, although I'm sure some of my "friends" are only "friends" with me because I let them borrow it.

Anywayz I bought the Maxiglide, and I love it! I actually straightened my whole head, which I usually can never do by myself, because I have lots and lots of curly hair, and I'm lazy. It took awhile to get the hang of it, and it snagged my hair, because I wasn't using it right. But then I just took it and instead of pressing, I "glided" and extra slowly, then would steam it at the end. I had alot of fun doing it too. The steam button makes straightening my hair actually fun! I think all the complaining reviews are from people who don't use it properly.

No comments: