Friday, August 10, 2007

Cellphone Customer Service, How it all racks up.

Why have phones set us backwards and not forward?

My cellphone company completely irks me. Customer Service is a joke if it is going to be completely automated. Even the live people act like robots. If I'm speaking to you on the phone and I tell you I do not want to answer any questions, say, "Ok that is fine." Do not tell me, "I just have to, you are not a robot. YOU don't have to do anything. At first I was happy about switching, because Verizon does this thing where I can't upgrade my service without extending my contract. T-Mobile didn't do this to me. Although T-Mobile has alot of dropped calls. It was funny though I was on the my Verizon phone with Verizon and the phone signal was lost. LOL! I really would have liked the telephone operator to tell me, "Sorry about the dropped call," but she just ignored it like it didn't even happen, or as if it was normal. Then asked me why I am switching services! Isn't it obvious, the customer service is a joke and the calls drop constantly.
Not that switching to AT&T seems much better, they sent me a faulty SIM card, then are making me go out to get a new one. I need a cellphone, so I have to go through the loops they send me, but I just don't want one anymore. If I could I would just be a cavewoman, lying in a cave in Jamaica, with a garden of cannabis. I don't see why that isn't considered the perfect life. On a side note, I just put myself on the Do Not Call registry. Everyone should sign up too.

No comments: