Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Wedding of the Year

At first, I could care less about Tameka Foster (a nobody) and Usher (a not interesting remotely guy), but all the fuss about babies out of wedlock, called off weddings, fights with over-controlling manager/mom, just got me more interested in this then any wedding ever.

I want to see this wedding happen and I want to see it badly. I want to buy every single gossip magazine with details of this wedding. I never cared about Eva Longoria (hideous midget) and Tony Parker (two hits in the head away from retard), Brangelina is never going to get married, and TomKat is just really boring to me for some reason.

But this Usher and Tameka Foster wedding is driving me nuts! It has more drama then an episode of Days of Our Lives. I just disconnected my tv from my computer, so I don't have soaps anymore, so I am going to post this gossip up like I was watching two to three hours of soaps a day.

Watch out for overload!

No comments: