Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Sweater Dilemma: Choosing the Right Sweater for the New Global Warming Winter



I consider myself a person of style, but right now I have a little personal dilemma. I have no stylish sweaters. Thankfully global warming this fall made it possible for me to not need a sweater, but as winter approaches I need at least one sweater to become a part of a wardrobe.

I saw a really cute sweater at Bluefly. Bluefly sent me an email where I could somehow get a $30 discount off of an $150 order if I went through the email, if you would like the discount email, comment with your email address and I will forward you the discount.

Anyway I saw this really cute white sweater, which really symbolized who I was becoming in a style sense. Except I wasn't sure my lifestyle could pull off the white color as a primary sweater. I'm a student, I hang out with a bunch of frat guys and freshmen, on a daily basis, I take the bus, not a cab, and I am apt to get a stain once and awhile, no matter how hard I try.

So I decided to check out Macy's the store I was practically born and raised in and I saw Calvin Klein doing a rather elegant, relaxed, chic sweater in gray.

Both sweaters being well beyond my means at the moment, but I can dream of being able to afford one!

Pretty lame but now that I have found out about how much more effective pricey makeup and skincare is most of my spending money goes towards that nowadays.

1 comment:

Balpreet said...

nice clothings and thanks for visiting jimjamzoo.com

hope to see you again soon.