Saturday, December 1, 2007

Blond Supermodel, Doutzen Kroes, prefers Dark Men that like her butt

This is probably the weirdest thing I ever posted, published in a Dutch newspaper,

"I represent a young, healthy woman, I am not as thin as the rest of the models. This has advantages, but also disadvantages, because it is always a bit from a outsider. But yes, I also have a private life. I fall for dark men who love curves and eh, I am very proud of my ass, hahaha."
I don't know why I'm publishing this. Perhaps for hits from this site: White Women Black Men

Lately, I here every blog I go to refer to this sites, where they get an unusual amount of traffic from it for the most random reasons. This is a definitive reason.

There is a thumbnail of Doutzen Kroes who is rumoured to be romantically linked to "neo-soul artist" Maxwell below:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Blond Supermodel, Doutzen Kroes, prefers Dark Men that like her butt". ie: doutzen does anal with black guys

Anonymous said...

Is she insane to think that white men do not like voluptuous women?! Also, her butt is not even that big--any man would love a women that looks like her.

Anonymous said...

She didn't say "black men that like her butt" but "I am very proud of my butt"..
She says black men like curves. She doesn't say that white men don't.